Meet Warren. He’s a 70-year-old retired wealth advisor from one of Canada’s big 5 banks. And he is very active in retirement. He moved out of the big city, and spent a lot of his time outdoors, from gardening, to home improvement projects, and more. But he had one big problem: IT band syndrome.
Basically, he had major pain along the side of his thigh, which was causing a lot of issues:
- He was hobbling around the house
- He couldn’t walk straight (and walking hurt anyway)
- He felt like a hunchback.
- He couldn’t go for walks with his wife.
He didn’t like that. It got in the way of all of his activities. But in a matter of 2 weeks, the pain was basically gone.
How did he do it? That’s what we’ll talk about in this article. If you’d like to hear it straight from Warren, just check out this video.
Here’s what we’ll cover here:
- What Warren has tried before to address his IT band pain (and how it worked — or didn’t).
- What his trainer, Davin noticed during his assessment, that explained the IT band pain
- The highlights of the program that Davin used with Warren to get rid of the IT band pain
- A strange obstacle along the way
- How Warren’s life is different now that he’s pain-free
And if you want help with a specific injury, we try to get it as good as possible, as fast as possible, in a program we call “Rapid Rehab.” If you’d like to see whether you qualify for this program, just fill out the application form on our home page.
WARREN’S LIFE BEFORE
Warren has had plenty of knee issues throughout his life, including ACL problems (ACL is the anterior cruciate ligament, which connects the thigh bone and the shin bone), and a surgery. As a result, his range of motion really decreased, so his knee wouldn’t…